When a loved one is ready to make the move into an assisted living home, your help and support is important to a happy transition. Learn how you can make the process easier by reading through the articles below.
- Check out AHRQ.gov for information about the importance of physical activity for seniors.
- Understand the risk for depression in the elderly with this article from WebMD.com.
- USA Today offers tips on choosing the right facility for assisted living.
- See what you can do to cope with a parent’s aging in this Oprah.com article.
- Know the signs that your parent needs the help of an assisted living environment by reading this ABC News article.
If you are looking for an assisted living residence in Middlesex County, consider the small community living environment of Whitcomb House. See the services and accommodations we have to offer on our website, or call us at (508) 634-2440.